Cash Out Refinance? Find Ultra Low Rates Here!
Refinance your home or investment property and pull cash out for a remodel or renovation! Do you need to pull cash out to consolidate debt and pay personal expenses? No problem! We are a family owned and operated mortgage company -local to Southern Orange County, in the city of Foothill Ranch.
Take advantage of our competitive wholesale rates and excellent service. Watch the short 2 minute video below and follow the steps or call us direct at (949) 291-8468.
Check LIVE interest rates now, watch below!
Fill out the short form below for your live rate quote or call (949) 291-8468.
What Are The Benefits Of A Cash Out Refinance?
There are many reasons why someone would want to refinance with cash out. Here are a few of them:
- Remodel and Renovate – Often times a homeowner will take cash out of their home to do home improvements and upgrades. Want to revamp that kitchen with all new appliances and cabinetry? Update that old and moldy bathroom? A cash out refinance may be just the solution.
- Consolidate Debt – Maybe you have a 1st and a 2nd mortgage that you are making payments on and you would like to consolidate the two into one simple payment. Refinancing and taking cash out is a great opportunity to refinance your first mortgage and then pay off your second mortgage at the same time.
- Pay Expenses – It is not uncommon for people to use the equity in their homes to pay for personal expenses. By refinancing with a larger loan amount and taking cash out, you are able to use the additional funds towards anything you desire. Often times people will use the funds to pay off credit cards, fund tuition or pay medical bills.
Keep in mind everyone’s situation and goals will be different when it comes to a cash out refinance. Speak with one of our mortgage professionals to learn the scenario that’s right for you based off of YOUR goals!
What Is Your Goal In Refinancing?
It is important to understand there are many reasons for a person to want to refinance their home. It is not always as simple as paying a lower rate. The most common reasons to refinance are as follows:
- Lowering your home loan’s interest rate
- Pulling cash out of your equity to upgrade and remodel your home
- Pulling cash out to consolidate debts and pay personal expenses
- Lowering your monthly mortgage payment
- Shortening the term of your loan to be paid off faster
- Increasing your loan term or loan amount
As you can see, there are a number of reasons why you would want to refinance. Whether it is a no point, no closing cost solution or a traditional refinance where you as the borrower pay out of pocket for the financing of the transaction, be sure to speak with one of our professionals and be clear on what your goals are first!
Ready to get started? Fill out the form at the top of the page or call (949) 291-8468!