Check Live VA Home Loan Rates – Watch Below!
We are a family owned and operated mortgage company that is VA approved and local to Southern Orange County, CA. In fact, our company was founded by 2 proud U.S. Army veterans, Robert Blue and his son Brandon Blue.
Take advantage of our competitive wholesale rates and excellent service. Watch the short 2 minute video and follow the steps or call Brandon direct at (949) 291-8468.
VA (Veterans Affair) loans are a great way to for Veterans to obtain competitive financing for a home purchase or refinance. 100% financing may be available to you with no down payment and no private mortgage insurance.
What Are The Benefits Of A VA Loan?
There are many reasons why someone would want a VA loan. Here are a few of them:
- No Down Payment – 100% financing, no down payment loans are common.
- No Private Mortgage Insurance – Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is often required for low down payment loans, but not VA.
- No Prepayment Penalty – No penalties if you prepay the loan.
- Competitive interest rates – VA rates often compete with conventional mortgage rates.
- Lenient Qualifications – Loan qualification is sometimes easier than if you were applying for a conventional loan.
With many benefits to an VA home loan, there is a good possibility that one may be right for you. Call one of our senior mortgage professionals to discuss your exact situation at 949-291-8468.
How Do I Apply For A Veteran Affairs Loan?
You can apply for a VA loan with any mortgage lender that participates in the VA home loan program. At some point, you will need to get a Certificate of Eligibility from VA to prove to the lender that you are eligible for a VA loan.
You can apply for a Certificate of Eligibility by submitting a completed VA Form 26-1880, Request For A Certificate of Eligibility For Home Loan Benefits, to one of the VA Eligibility Centers, along with proof of military service. In some cases it may be possible for VA to establish eligibility without your proof of service. However, to avoid any possible delays, it’s best to provide such evidence.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form at the top of the page or call (949) 291-8468!